Waterford Institute of Technology is firmly committed to enhancing the quality of life of citizens of the city of Waterford, the South-East region and the nation. WIT plans its activities with this goal in mind.
The Institute is currently developing its plan for the period 2018-2021. The development of this plan will require the input of all the communities associated with the Institute, from all those working at WIT (administrative, technical, support and academic staff) to parents, prospective students, commercial and industry partners, community groups, sporting organisations, and many others. The planning process gives WIT a chance to take stock of our organisation, to reflect on our achievements and successes, to capture all that is good about WIT in order to build on our strengths, and to help us identify our weaknesses in order that we can remedy them.
We invite all of the Institute's stakeholders, internal and external to WIT, to help in the devleopment of the plan that will guide WIT through the next three years. You may contribute in a number of ways:
- by responding to some or all of the questions that are asked in our consultation document;
- by writing directly to the WIT Strategy Office;
- by participating in focus groups, public consultations or other events;
- by completing online surveys and questionnaires.
Details on all of these will be available through this website in the coming period. The consultation period extends to 27th October 2017.
Staff Meetings and Consultation Events
Have your say on the future direction of the Institute at one of our staff consultation roundtable events, as follows:
17th May, 2pm F02 Cork Rd, 4pm HA17 College Street
26th May, 10am HA17 College Street, 12 noon FO2 Cork Rd
7th June, 2pm HA23 College Street, 4pm IT Boardroom Cork Rd
19th June, 2pm HA23 College Street, 4pm IT Boardroom Cork Rd
Consultation events for semester 1 2017-18 will be announced shortly.
Contact the Strategy Office
- by email: [email protected]
- by telephone: +353(0)51-844179
- by post: Strategy Office, Rm TL237,Tourism and Leisure Building, Waterford Institute of Technology, Cork Rd., Waterford X91 K0EK