About WIT Headers

For StaffEducational Services FAQ

Educational Services FAQ

How much notice do I have to give to Book equipment?

You need to give Educational Services 3 Days notice for booking of Equipment. You can do this by sending an email to [email protected]

How do I get media transferred to DVD or CD?

You can pick a media transfer package from the Ed Services box outside the photocopying office located in room W12. Fill out the form and then place the form with your educational media into the zip lock bag provided and place it in the box for collection. You will receive an email from us when it is ready with instruction as to where to pick it up.

How do I book equipment for events?

You can do this by contacting [email protected]. If your event requires audio visual equipment and other equipment that has to be outsourced then notice should be at least four weeks before the event. Additional outsourced equipment will incur a cost. Some events require up to six to eight weeks notice depending on the complexity of the event.

How do I report a fault?

Should you encounter a fault with any of the Educational Services equipment please e-mail us with the full details of the problem to [email protected]

How to operate a Sony Digital Projector?

How to operate a Canon Digital Projector?

How to operate a Philips Digital Projector?

How to operate a Pixie Controller?