The Estates Office provides a range of the support services to enable the Institute to carry out its main functions of teaching and research. The Estates Office manages, maintains and provides property management services to all the Institute buildings and grounds.
The aims of the Estates Office are:
- Provision of suitable accommodation, which is fit for purpose and which provides an environment suitable for SETU Waterford to carry out its activities.
- Efficient use of space throughout the Institute whether dedicated departmental use or general use.
- Value for money in terms of budgeting, specification, tendering and supervision of the estate including maintenance, operational costs and building/refurbishment works.
- A healthy and safe working environment.
- Developing an attractive estate of appropriate quality that will enhance the image and activities of the Institute.