The EDI Office is committed to ensuring that all across our community receive timely and appropriate training to ensure support an environment in which equality, diversity and inclusion is valued and respected.
Training & Development
Some of the training offered by the EDI Office includes:
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion in Higher Education (E-learning programme)
Module 1: Introduction to EDI
Module 2: EDI in Recruitment & Selection
Module 3: Meeting the needs of diverse students in Teaching & Learning Settings
Module 4: Meeting the needs of the Campus Community
Meeting the needs of the Campus Community
*Note: These modules may be taken together or individually, depending upon
- Unconscious Bias Training
- Dignity & Respect at Work Training
- Gender Identity & Expression Training
- Active Consent Training (E-learning Programme)
- Bystander Intervention Training (E-learning Programme)
- Offering Support in the Aftermath of Rape and Sexual Assault
Please contact us at [email protected] for further details of the training we provide, or to arrange a training session for your area/department.
WIT operates an EDI Fund, which aims to provide financial support for staff or student initiative in this area. Calls for proposals are made in October each year.
For further information contact [email protected].