If you wish to make an application or for further details please contact our Part Time student helpdesk part[email protected]
The aim of the course is to develop participants’ knowledge, skills and competence of management within the context of real world enterprise. This programme aims to highlight good practice in business management and leadership and encourage participants to make informed and strategic decisions with regard to business development. It will enable participants to reflect on, recognise and learn from their own experience in the light of relevant theory.
Certificate in Management Development (30 credits, Level 6)
Cost, if eligible for bursary scheme: €745
Will be based on successfully completing a Business or relevant Project Plan for your business plus keeping a Reflective Learning Journal (RLJ) of the critical practical learning points gained during the programme.
• Conduct a detailed appraisal of a business
• Develop a business strategy and plan relevant to the future direction of a business
• Develop and implement an appropriate marketing plan
• Develop and implement an appropriate financial plan
• Assess the human resource strategy of a business
• Assess the Quality Standards and Indicators in relation to his/her business
• Assess the overall Management practices of a business
• Apply effective management and leadership practices
On successful completion of the minor award, graduates of this programme could progress to the Higher Certificate in Business within WIT. This award may also be used by graduates to progress to similar education programmes in other higher education institutions.