We cater for all disciplines and events within W.I.T Athletic Club. These include; Track and Field, Cross Country and Road Races/Relays. There is great enthusiasm within the club and all members will gain from being part of this team. We are very privileged to have access to some fantastic coaches who are willing to share their knowledge and experience with all members of W.I.T Athletic Club.
New members are welcome to join at anytime of the year. The club will ensure you stay fit, enjoy yourself and be part of a successful and passionate team.
Training times can be found in the clubs and societies office in the Cork Road Campus.
Committee Members 2013/2014
Chairperson: Michael Deady
Vice Chairperson: Shane Connick
PRO: Richard Lucas
Secretary: Eimear Lynch
Monday - Middle Distance - Group Run Arranged
Tuesday - Sprints - RSC – 6.00pm
- Middle Distance - RSC – 6.00pm
Wednesday - Middle Distance - Group Run Arranged
Thursday - Sprints - RSC – 6.00pm
Carriganore - RSC – 6.00pm
Friday - Middle Distance - Group Run Arranged Morning
• All training sessions can vary based on availability of the RSC etc... & are subject to change. All members will be notified via txt message.
• Any athletes using the track at the RSC must sign in on the W.I.T.A.C list at the front desk for before using it and pay €2. This is very important.
• Any athletes using The Carriganore Facility must sign in on the W.I.T.A.C list for before using it and pay €2. This is very important.
These training times will commence on Tuesday the 17th of September
For more information contact….
1) Middle Distance/Health and Fitness Group : Andrew Connick on 087-6980304
2) Sprints/Throw/jumps: Michael Deedy on 086-3928632