SETU Waterford uses Digitary, an online secure document platform to enable students and alumni to access a certified and secure electronic copy of academic documents (e.g. exam results letters, European Diploma supplement, parchment). It also will enable you to send links to others (e.g. employers) for secure verification.
- Exam result letters - available from the 2020/2021 academic year
- European Diploma Supplement (digital documents) are available annually to graduates of major awards since 2017
- Parchment (digital documents) are available to graduates of major awards annually since 2020
You will receive an instuction e-mail on how to access your letter in Digitary once it has been uploaded.
Please note – documents will only be available via DigitaryCORE to those students who’s fees are paid in full.
Please find information below on how to access your information and some solutions to any issues you may encounter in our Digitary FAQ
Digitary Core provides to your WIT digital documents:
- It is an easy-to-use dashboard that allows 24/7 access to your certified digital Institute documents such as your statement of exam results and European Diploma Supplement documents.
- It gives you sharing functionality whereby you can now share a link to your WIT documents with prospective employers, educational establishments, or visa authorities.
- It gives you the ability to connect your Digitary account with your Facebook, Linkedin, and Google accounts to login with any of those platforms.
- It gives you high document quality whereby you can view your documents such as your European Diploma Supplement in high definition exactly as it appears on paper.
Digitary Core is available at the website https://core.digitary.net/
Once your document is uploaded to Digitary Core, you will receive an email from Digitary Core with instructions on how to activate your account and access your document. You will use your student email and password for your initial access to Digitary but you will subsequently be given the opportunity to register a personal email address. Once your personal email address is registered, you can use this email address to login to Digitary Core.
For further information about how to use Digitary Core, please click the button below:
For information on forgotten/resetting password please contact:
- [email protected] from the email account which is recorded as belonging to you on WIT student records.