The ARE Helpdesk is open on the Cork Road Campus Monday to Friday, 9.00-12.00 noon at IT1.10 on the first floor of the Walton IT Building.
The ARE Helpdesk is open on the College Street Campus Monday to Thursday, 9.00-12.00 noon inside the main entrance.
If you need a Proof of Registration letter
- Log into your online student services portal here
- Click on 'Request a proof of registration letter'
- The letter will be e-mailed or posted to you
If you have a form to be stamped outside of ARE Helpdesk Hours
- Ensure your full name and student number is enclosed with/written on the form
- Put the form in the ARE Helpdesk post box located inside the door of the IT Walton Building marked ARE Helpdesk Post box or the post box located inside the main entrance to College Street (beside the cash machine)
- The form will be processed and posted back to your home address.
Note that you can also submit the form by post and it will be posted back to you, again please ensure to include your student number. Postal address:
Contact Email Addresses
|CAO Admissions||[email protected]|
|Advanced Entry||[email protected]|
|Taught Postgraduate||[email protected]|
|Research Postgraduate||[email protected]|
|Repeat Learner||[email protected]|
|Maths Entry||[email protected]|
The Admissions, Registration & Examinations Helpdesk can help with the following queries:-
- Process forms relating to the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection, Health Service Executive and USIT etc.
- Process student letter requests and proof of registration letters (click here to request a proof of registration letter online)
- Respond to queries with regard to Admission (CAO, Advanced Entry, Postgraduate), Registration, Repeat Learner and Examination timetables
- Accept documentation in relation to all of the above
NOTE 1: Students can check view/update their contact details, consent or pay fees by clicking here. Please note that should you change your postal address, all postal correspondence from the Institute will then be sent to this new address.
NOTE 2: Students are allocated a unique student email account. Your SETU Waterford student email account is your [email protected] (i.e. [email protected]). Formal communications from the Institute Academic and Administration teams will be made via e-mail to the SETU Waterford student email account. Visit http://www.wit.ie/studentemail for more information and to reset your password.
NOTE 3: There are no photocopying facilities at the Helpdesk. Please ensure you have a photocopy of your documentation prior to submission.
NOTE 4: Regarding receipts, a receipt is issued by email on payment of fees on line to the Institute.