Engage with WIT
SETU Waterford Careers Development Centre values links with employers that wish to recruit graduates and students at all levels. We can help you whether you are an experienced recruiter at SETU Waterford or just starting out. We can provide you with access to our undergraduate and post graduate students at all levels, assisting you in advertising full-time, part-time, summer work, internships, work experience and graduate scheme opportunities.
We are happy to meet with you to discuss all aspects of recruiting students and graduates, assisting you in any way possible. Please note that unfortunately we are not in a position to become involved in the direct selection of students.
We invite companies to visit the Institute to avail of the facilities offered by the Careers Development Centre, offering employers the opportunity to promote their organisation to students by partaking in:
- On-site or Virtual Careers Events i.e. gradIreland Careers Fair, holding presentations or information promotional stands on-site/virtually
- Use of our interview rooms
- Direct advertising on our online job vacancy platform, Careers Connect
- Guest speaker and employer project opportunities
- Put you in contact with Work Placement Co-ordinators
- The Careers Advisor delivers programmes on Employability Skills to students and if you would like to participate in or contribute to these courses in some way, please contact us to discuss your ideas
For more information contact [email protected]