Location: WIT Arena
Cost: €20 (fee includes light refreshment)
Try Sport is now fully booked
The annual Try Sport Day is for CAO applicants interested in pursuing a career in health, fitness or sport and takes place in our brand new, state of the art teaching and training facilities in the WIT Arena.
The registration fee includes light refreshments.
Try Sport gives participants the opportunity to live the life of a student studying health, fitness or sport courses, meet our expert staff .
- Strength and Conditioning Introductory Class
- Practical Biomechanics Session
- Interactive Class - How much do you know about Sport?
- Interactive Class - Exploring the Impact of Nutrition on Sport
- Talk with Staff and Students – Hear what it’s like to study at WIT.
Participants will get an opportunity to talk with current students who will share their insights into the department, courses and life in WIT. Information will also be presented about the varied opportunities that exist for students upon graduation.
This one day taster course will provide you with a unique opportunity to test the DHSES experience for yourself, giving you confidence in your CAO choice.