This online event - jointly hosted by Career Development Centres of TU Dublin and Waterford Institute of Technology (WIT) - aims to inspire students of diverse backgrounds to consider a leadership role!
If you are a student, graduate, a member of staff and or from one of the following groups - Female, LGBTQIA, have a disability or a DARE student, an Access student or from an area of socio-economic disadvantage, a mature student or from a minority race, religion or ethnicity, and aspire to a career as a leader, this event is for YOU.
We aim to educate, motivate and inspire you towards the contemplation of leadership and achieve a more equal, diverse and inclusive society. We have an amazing line-up of leaders in a range of fields, from business to politics, to the arts, alongside experts and influencers in the realm of equality, diversity and inclusion, including:
- Dragon's Den 'Winner', CEO & Founder of Peachylean - Sharon Keegan
- Caroline Casey, CEO & Founder - The Valuable 500
- Orla O'Connor, Director - National Women's Council of Ireland
- Owen Hurcum, Mayor of Bangor, Wales
- Senator Lynn Ruane
- Conor Hickey, CEO - CrossCare
- Niah Covell, EDI Lead - IDA Ireland
- Niamh Malone CEO and Founder of Brainy App
- Bernard Joyce, CEO - Irish Traveller Movement
- Barry Walsh, Founder & Content Developer - focusondiversity.ie & Employment Officer - AsIAm
- Jools Hamilton, CEO & Co-Founder - The Good Summit & Methodist Chaplain TCD
- Leon Diop, Co-Founder & CEO - Black and Irish
- Femi Bankole, Manager, Technology Risk Business Consulting - EY
- Dara Ryder Chief Executive Officer at AHEAD (Ireland)
- Prof. Yvonne Galligan, Director of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, TU Dublin
- Mark Smith, Making A Mark (Video)
Joanne Hession - LIFT Ireland will kindly deliver a motivational half time session Everyone can be a leader. We are awaiting confirmation from at least one more surprise guest - you won't be disappointed!
Date: Wednesday, 06 April 2022
Time: 10:00 - 13:00
Save the date - you won't want to miss this!