The annual Try Culinary Day is for CAO applicants interested in pursuing a career in culinary exploration and food industries and will give participants the opportunity to live the life of a student studying culinary courses at varying levels and to meet our expert staff.
The registration fee includes lunch and light refreshments throughout the days scheduled activities.
· Sensory Analysis/ Food Identification: Introductory Class
· Practical: Pairing Food Choices with Beverages (Non Alcoholic)
· Interactive Practical Class – Let’s try Butchery & Fishmongery?
· Interactive Practical Class – Let’s try Pastry & Confectionery?
· Talk with Staff, Students and Graduates of Culinary Arts – Hear what it’s like to study at WIT.
Participants will get an opportunity to talk with current students who will share their insights into the department, courses and life in WIT. We will live link with students (Year 3) studying and working internationally, an integral part of WIT experience. Information will also be presented about the varied opportunities that exist for students upon graduation from graduates of culinary now working in the food and drinks sector.
This one day taster course will provide you with a unique opportunity to test food and drink experience for yourself, giving you confidence in your CAO choice.