The courses in this category are as follows:
Follow-on Level 7 courses designed for those who have completed a relevant Level 6 course.
Follow-on Level 8 courses designed for those who have completed a relevant Level 7 course.
INTERNAL Student Advanced Entry Application (A4)
For students registered in WIT in the current academic year 2018/2019 who wish to apply for Advanced Entry in 2019/2020
EXTERNAL Student Advanced Entry Application (A4)
For students who are NOT registered in WIT in the current academic year 2018/2019 who wish to apply for Advanced Entry in 2019/2020
- Issue of first round offers: From 28th June 2019 or earlier dependant on the date of submission of all required documentation
- Issue of second round offers: Ongoing from 17th September 2019
- NB: You will be notified of your offer via the eMail address you entered at time of application
IMPORTANT: When completing your online application you must ensure that you have entered your correct email address as this will be used for all correspondence.
- The entry requirements for each course vary. Please consult the Advanced Entry Requirements Documents carefully.
- If there are more qualified applicants than places available on a continuation course, WIT will rank qualified applicants and will award places which will be offered to applicants in order of their rankings.
General Information and Instructions
- INTERNAL and EXTERNAL candidates apply using different online application systems
|WD036||BSc (Hons) in Manufacturing Engineering||1 year|
|WD026||BSc (Hons) in Applied Electronics||2 years|
|WD031||BEng in Electronic Engineering||1 year|
|WD032||BEng in Manufacturing Engineering||1 year|
|WD059||BEng in Building Services Engineering||1 year|
|WD178||BEng (Hons) in Sustainable Civil Engineering||2 years|
|WD190||BEng (Honours) in Electrical Engineering||2 yrs|
|WD198||Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Applied Health Care||1 year|
|WD051||Bachelor of Business (Hons) in Recreation and Sport Management||1 year|
|WD052||BA (Hons) in Applied Social Studies in Social Care||1 years|
|WD053||BA (Hons) in Legal Studies with Business||1 year|
|WD073||BA in Legal Studies||1 year|
|WD158||BSc (Hons) in Land Management in Horticulture||1 year|
|WD157||BSc (Hons) in Land Management in Forestry||1 year|
|WD156||BSc (Hons) in Land Management in Agriculture||1 year|
|WD220||BSc (Hons) in Information Technology Management||1 year|
|WD181||BSc (Hons) in Food Science and Innovation||1 year|