Graduate Studies Office
The primary central contact for students and staff on all research postgraduate support issues is the Graduate Studies Office.
Email: [email protected]
Office Location: R11, Courtyard, Cork Road Campus.
Graduate Studies Office Team Members:
Dr. Lawrence Siry, Assistant Head of Department – Graduate Studies for School of Business/Health Sciences/Humanities/Education and Lifelong Learning
Dr. Sinead O’Halloran, Assistant Head of Department – Graduate Studies for School of Science & Computing/School of Engineering
Ms. Cathy Pembroke: Graduate Studies Staff Officer
Ms. Monica Hearn: Postgraduate Administrator
Ms. Ciara Murphy: Postgraduate Administrator
The Graduate Studies Office provides a range provides a range of central supports for postgraduate students including:
- coordinating a general college induction for research postgraduate students;
- managing central facilities for research postgraduate students, including use of library spaces and the postgraduate training room;
- managing access to facilities and general maintenance through the estates office;
- liaising with postgraduates on day-to-day concerns about resources and facilities;
- coordinating Institute-wide training courses for research postgraduate students and supervisors;
- disseminating information about conferences, funding opportunities and event to postgraduate applicants;
- providing guidance for prospective external applicants, coordinating the marketing and promotion of postgraduate opportunities at WIT;
- preparing an annual report on research postgraduate studies for Academic Council and Governing Body.
- assisting Schools and Departments in the dissemination of research results and ensure that successes in the field of research are acknowledged widely and publicly.
- providing a link for postgraduate students to other WIT central services.
Other Postgraduate Contacts
Research Postgraduate Admissions and Registration:
Research Postgraduate Academic Enrolment:
Recruitment and Funded Set up WIT Scholarship Programme: