Former Dean’s List and Rowe Medal recipient Nikolaj has gone on to further acheivements with global reach following his undergraduate studies
A former student of WIT’s School of Business has achieved the highest result in Ireland and is placed 3rd in the world for ACCA's SBR exam (March 2020) sitting.
255 students sat this exam in Ireland and 5,993 globally.
From business to accountancy
Nikolaj Perekotij who studied WIT’s flagship honours degree between 2014 and 2018, graduated from the institute with a Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) with French.
Nikolaj, originally from Vilnius Lithuania joined WIT directly from his secondary school Inver College, Carrickmacross, Monaghan.
“I'd like to extend my thanks to my lecturers in WIT along with my lecturers in Accountancyschool.ie for everything they taught me.
“I would also like to extend my thanks to my friends, family and my manager for all of their support,” he added.
The School of Business hosts an Annual Recognition of Awards Ceremony including the Dean’s List, made up of the top 5% highest performers in the School of Business (each achieving first class honours in their continuing studies).
Nikolaj is a past Dean’s List student and a previous recipient of The Rowe Medal. The Rowe Medal is in memory of the founding Head of School, it presented to the best performing undergraduate student.
In 2017, the Rowe Medal was presented by Dr Mark Rowe, to Nikolaj Perekotij, whose overall result was highest across the School of Business.
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Business (Common Entry)
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Business (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Business (Economics & Finance)
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Business (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business in Business
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in International Business
- Higher Certificate in Business in Business