Under the Erasmus mobility programme the University of Oldenburg is a partner college of WIT meaning plenty of future exchanges for faculty/students
WIT's School of Business had a visitor from one of its partner universities in April - Suren Pakhchanyan, a faculty member in the Carl Von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, Germany.
Pakhchanyan is attached to ZenTra, Center for Transnational Studies at the University of Oldenburg which has close ties with WIT’s AIB Centre for Finance and Business Research. Over the course of his stay Pakhchanyan is presenting to both undergraduates and postgraduates on operational risk management, the topic of his PhD research. In addition he is delivering a research seminar to the PhD students in the AIB Centre for Finance and Business Research as well as having a number of meetings with staff members.
The University of Oldenburg is now an additional partner college of WIT under the Erasmus mobility programme and we look forward to future exchanges to/from Germany by faculty and students.
- Bachelor of Business in Business
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Business (Common Entry)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in International Business
- Bachelor of Science in Fashion Buying and Retail Management
- Higher Diploma in Business in Management
- Higher Certificate in Business in Business