SIGA Air & Wind Tightness course
Tom O’Dwyer from SIGA treated 35 students and staff from Department of the Built Environment to a fantastic half day practical course on April 6. The course included the correct Airtightness and Windtightness products to use for a given circumstance and their application to ensure the best results. Airtightness is now a requirement of the Building Regulations and is particularly important in our windy oceanic climate.
SIGA is a well-known manufacturer of air- and wind- tight products for the construction industry. All products are free from residential toxins.
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Quantity Surveying
- Master of Science in Construction Project Management (part time)
- Master of Science in Construction Project Management (full time)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Construction Management & Engineering