Dr Michael Harrison gives prospective students a virtual presentation on all CAO courses in the Department of Sport & Exercise Science
The “WIT Department of Sport and Exercise Science Undergraduate Programmes” video overviews the level 8 and level 7 undergraduate programmes in the department, with a specific focus on the CAO application process, the common entry programmes and how the WIT common entry system operates.
It also addresses the unique and delineating features of each programme to assist students in deciding which programme might be best for them. It offers a brief overview of department staff and facilities and ends by providing the student with guidance on where they can find additional information, referencing the department social media channels and the Try Sport taster day.
Overview of Sport & Exercise Science programmes
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Exercise Sciences (Common Entry)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Sport & Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Nutrition & Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Health & Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Sports Coaching & Performance
- Bachelor of Business in Recreation & Sport Management
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Recreation & Sport Management