Sixty students in the Department of Sport & Exercise Science Waterford campus were acknowledged on November 22 for making the Department Honours list for the past academic year.
Students were presented with their certificates by SETU president Prof Veronica Campbell. Graduate of SETU, Anna Flynn also spoke to the students regarding her experience in the Department and how well it prepared her for the transition into her work roles since graduation.
The Honours List was established in the Department of Sport & Exercise Science in 2015 to acknowledge and award excellent academic achievement by students in all degree years. Students come from across the Department's undergraduate degree courses: Recreation & Sport Management, Sport & Exercise Science, Sports Coaching & Performance, Health & Exercise Science, and Nutrition & Exercise Science.
The 60 Students on the Honours List for 2021-2022 are available through this link: www.wit.ie/schools/health_sciences/department_of_health_sport_exercise_studies/honours-list/
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Recreation & Sport Management
- Bachelor of Business in Recreation & Sport Management
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Sport & Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Sports Coaching & Performance
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Health & Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Nutrition & Exercise Science