Working with the right partners on your proposal is key to being successful in Horizon 2020
The best way to meet the right people is by networking at information events and conferences. A full list of EU funding information days, conferences, and networking events is maintained on the European Commission's Research & Innovation website. However, there is some homework you can do in advance, by identifying who in particular you need to meet before you head to the airport.
The various links below will help you identify who is working in your area and who has been successful in securing EU funding.
You may also find consortiums and proposals already in place, and they may be looking for additional skills and competencies. Contact them to find out more!
- European Commission’s CORDIS partners
- LinkedIn’s main Horizon 2020 group (there are various sub-groups also)
- InterTradeIreland’s Research Connections
- Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) How to find Partners
- ICT: Ideal-IST
- Nanosciences, Nanotechnologies, Materials and new Production Technologies: Partner Search