Please note rooms are available on a first come first served basis. After the cut-off date the hotel may still have rooms available but not at the conference room rate.
CONFERENCE DESIGNATED HOTELS
A. Tower Hotel (location of Registration on Wednesday 6th June and Awards Dinner on Friday 8th June) (Fully Booked)
Tower Hotel offers €78 per standard room for single occupancy and €98 per standard room for twin or double occupancy. Rates include full Irish buffet breakfast. To secure this price, book before Tuesday, 8th May 2018 via their website http://www.towerhotelwaterford.com/ with the code BCERC or by booking with the Reservations Department at [email protected] or by phone to +353 51 862 300 (Conference name to be referenced to avail of delegate rate)
B. The Viking Hotel
The Viking Hotel has offered participants a rate of €89 for Room only per night (Single or double occupancy) and additional €10 per person per night for breakfast. To secure this price, please book directly through the website www.vikinghotelwaterford.ie before 31st March, 2018 and use the Promotional Code- Babson18
C. Granville Hotel (Fully Booked)
The Granville Hotel http://www.granville-hotel.ie/ offers single rooms €85.00, double or Twin rooms €120.00 rates per night and include bed and full Irish breakfast. To avail this rate, book directly by email to [email protected] before 30th April, 2018.
Dooley’s Hotel offers special rates for conference participants €50 per person sharing per night B + B and €85 B + B for Single Occupancy room. To avail this price, please book before 5th April, 2018 by contacting Orla O’Keeffe, +353-51-873531 or emailing [email protected] Use ‘Babson18’ as your reference.
E.Traceys Hotel Waterford
The Traceys Hotel Waterford offers preferential delegate rate of €45 per person sharing per night, inclusive of breakfast and Single €65.00 per person per night B&B. To avail these prices (6th to 9th June), please book directly on the website www.treacyshotelwaterford.com before 30th April, 2018 by using the code BCERC
Waterford Castle offers hotel accommodation and self-catering lodges. Please visit the website for more details www.waterfordcastleresort.com
G. Faithlegg House and Hotel
Faithlegg House and Hotel offers various rates starting at €105 for Bed and Breakfast. See website for more details www.faithlegg.com
H. Athenaeum House Hotel
Athenaeum House Hotel offers various rates and special offers starting at €100 room only. See website for more details www.athenaeumhousehotel.com
I. Fitzwilton Hotel
The Fitzwilton hotel offers various rates and special offers, please visit their website for more details and prices start from €62 per night. See website for more details http://www.fitzwiltonhotel.ie/
http://www.waterfordmarinahotel.com/. Prices start from €88 per night.
Transportation for the BCERC - Waterford Institute of Technology for June 6th - 9th
Transportation for the BCERC - Evening Receptions & Award's Dinner
Please Be Aware
- In the mornings, the buses will depart from the Tower Hotel on the Adelphi Quay side of the hotel.
- In the City Centre there are two collection/drop off points: (i) the Tower Hotel and (ii) Dooley's Hotel. Delegates staying at the other conference hotels, the Granville Hotel (on the Quay) and Treacy's Hotel (on the Quay), should make their way to Dooley's Hotel (on the Quay).
- Traffic conditions may impact on our ability to operate to the schedule.
- For those staying at the Viking Hotel (outside the City Centre), please note the departure times. It is just 1,700m (downhill) (approximately one mile) from the Viking Hotel to the WIT Arena. It is an easy walk.
- In the mornings, the buses will depart at varying intervals. Please bear in mind that we are unable to accommodate more people than the available seating on a bus. In such an event, you may be required to wait until the next bus.
- Outside of the schedule, if you require transport please consider the local taxi companies (Uber does not operate).
- Waterford City is over 1,100 years old. It was not designed with modern bus transport in mind. The 'one-way' system in operation means that, sometimes, it is quicker to walk (e.g. Thursday night from the City Centre Hotels to The Chapel, WIT).