The School of Business at Waterford Institute of Technology is by definition one that is engaged with business, public and community organisations. We do this in many ways including:
- Student work placement in all sectors
- Providing short customised programmes
- Doing research in partnership
- Facilitating organisations who want students to work on projects or provide, ‘live classroom’, consultancy
- Supporting start-up enterprises
- Offering the expertise of our staff to companies and organisations
- Facilitating input of our external partners in our curriculum, for example, in programme design, guest lecturing.